PROMOTIONAL BEATS POLICY
1. Usage. **YOU ABSOLUTELY CANNOT USE THE INSTRUMENTAL COMPOSITION OF WHICH YOU ARE ATTEMPTING TO DOWNLOAD (hereinafter referred to as ‘the Beat’) FOR ANY FOR-PROFIT, COMMERCIAL, OR FINANCIALLY EXPLOITATIVE USE. AN APPROPRIATE LICENSE MUST BE PURCHASED OR PROPERLY OBTAINED IN ORDER TO EXPLOIT THE BEAT.** Acceptable use without obtaining a license (hereinafter referred to as ‘Free Use’) includes:
2. Showcasing of a recording on the Beat in a non-profit manner through an internet-based medium such as Myspace, Youtube, or a personal webpage.
3. Performing a live act on the Beat in a completely non-profit show.
4. Credit. You will provide proper credit for the creation of the Beat by writing ‘Produced by Tre Beatz’ on all official documents or surfaces released with tangible copies of a recording on the Beat. If there are absolutely no means to provide written credit, vocal credit is required by actually recording the phrase ‘Produced by Tre Beatz’ within the first 30 seconds of the Beat.
5. Liability. You hereby agree to indemnify, defend, and hold Tre Beatz and all of our officers, directors, producers, owners, employees, agents, information providers, affiliates, and licensors (collectively, ‘Tre Beatz’) harmless from and against any and all liability, losses, costs, and expenses (including attorneys’ fees) incurred in connection with any claim arising out of your use of the Beat, including but not limited to claims for defamation, violation of rights of publicity and/or privacy, copyright infringement, trademark infringement, and any claim or liability relating to the content, quality, or performance of materials in relation to the Beat. We reserve the right, at our own expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you, and in such case you agree to cooperate with our defense of such claim.
6. Termination. Tre Beatz reserves the right to terminate this Agreement at any time or terminate your rights to use or distribute the Beat at any time for any reason.
7. Legal Consequences. Any unauthorized use of the Beat, including unauthorized reselling, is considered a direct violation of the US Copyright Act of 1976 and is infringing upon the copyrights of the works of Tre Beatz. Under the fullest extend of the law, Tre Beatz reserves the right to take legal action or pursue financial compensation as a result of any breach or violation of this Agreement.
8. Modifications. We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify this Agreement and any fees, at any time, effective upon the date we post a new Agreement on the beat’s free download page. Your continued use of the Beat constitutes your binding acceptance of this Agreement, including any changes or modifications that we may make.
The Licensee must give production credit to the Licensor for any and all distributed material. This can be done verbally (through recorded vocals on the Master Recording) or written in or on the CD booklet or outside cover, or in the song/video title “Produced by TreBeatz for iamtrebeatz.com”. Licensee must also include a link to our website www.iamtrebeatzbeatz.com in the song/video description. The Licensor reserves the right to keep an audio signature at the beginning of all non-exclusive instrumentals.
By receiving this contract via email, you automatically agree to the terms stated above and gain non-exclusive rights to the Instrumental.